Specific rules will be announced at the event. However, participants are expected to follow the Code of Conduct. Those who violate these rules may be asked to leave and have their submission disqualified.
- All hacks must be completely built (from start to finish) during HackPrinceton Fall 2014. You may not use project code written before the hack.
- Submissions must be into ChallengePost by 9 AM on Sunday, November 16th, 2014.
- All submission code must be on GitHub.
- You must follow directions from HackPrinceton organizers.
- All participants must be over the age of 18.
- We reserve the right to change/update these rules at any time.